All players must:
· Carry and use a soil bucket
· Adequately repair fairway/rough divots and pitch marks on greens
· Rake and smooth sand after a bunker shot
· Drive carts or buggies beyond the blue ‘no go’ lines indicated around greens
· Drive carts or buggies onto tees. Where possible, always utilise the designated tracks and cart paths around the course, especially near greens and tees.
· Before leaving, a player should carefully fill up and smooth over holes and footprints and then leave the rake with the handle pointing towards the tee.
· Always enter bunker at the lowest point
· Pull rake towards you as you exit the bunker
· If required, rake other affected areas
· Do not pile sand at the edge of the bunker
· Push back excess sand
· Always leave the rake in the flat of the bunker with the handle parallel to the line of flight of the hole being played
· Rakes should be placed as far from the edge as possible
· Leave the bunker looking like you would like to find it!
Repairing ball pitch marks
· Always start at the back of the mark and push forward with the pitch repairer
· Use repairer around all sides and slowly ease turf toward the centre of the mark – do not lift soil upwards
· Lightly tap down with putter
· Remove any loose turf from the affected area
· Knock in all sides of the edge of the divot with your club or your shoe
· Use the sand from the bucket you are carrying to complete the repair
Club House, Beaconsfield Road,
Chatswood NSW 2067
PO Box 413, Artarmon NSW 1570
Club House - 9419 2336
Professional - 9419 7138
Sign up to receive our eNewsletters. Includes latest news, offers and promotions from Chatswood Golf Club.