2019 NSW Ambrose Championships Qualifying Events – Thursday, 27th & Saturday, 29th June 2019
We have 2 upcoming Qualifying events for the inaugural NSW Ambrose Championships – Ladies event being held on Thursday 27th June and the Mixed event being held on Saturday, 29th June.
This is a competition open to any affiliated golfer with a current Golf Australia Handicap, who is a member of a golf club affiliated with Golf NSW, who has attained the age of 18 years by the date of the State Final (9th December)
All qualifying stages will be conducted as a two person Ambrose, with competitors playing off their full Daily Handicap current on the day of play.
Pairs must meet the following restrictions:
- The pair’s handicap will be ¼ of their combined playing handicaps
- Each player must use at least 6 tee shots during a round
- Tee shots used MUST be indicated on the scorecard
- The pair must have a minimum combined playing handicap of 8
- Each player in the pair must have no more than 20 strokes difference in their playing handicap. Eg. If the lowest marker’s handicap is 5, then the partner must play off no more than 25.
All pairs’ playing in the qualifying event must pay a mandatory $5 entry fee on registration at the qualifying event, in addition to the comp fee of the day. This will not be an optional entry for players. We will also be offering a special comp fee @ $15.00 for Gold/Silver/Bronze members and $30.00 for Club members.
Players can contact Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org to secure their tee times if you want to book these in early. Who knows, you could win your way through to the State Finals at Bonville!
For more information about the Rules & Conditions – Click Here