Please be advised that from 5.00pm today, July 9th, all golf will be played in groups of 2 until further notice. Competition timesheets for this Saturday and Sunday will be altered to reflect this change and all members are asked to check their revised tee times as they will be different to the original booking time. Bookings from Monday 12 July onward will also be altered to reflect the change of playing in groups of 2.
Members are also advised that due to the uncertainty of the lock down period, no additional timesheets will open for bookings as per our usual program (for 2 weeks in advance). A golf related update that covers timelines and bookings for the coming weeks will be sent early next week.
Additional restrictions will also be in place;
- Outdoor public gatherings limited to two people
- People must stay in their Local Government Area or within 10km of home for exercise and outdoor recreation.
The four reasons to leave your home remain in place;
- Shopping for food or other essential goods and services (one person only)
- Medical care or compassionate needs
- Exercise with no more than two
- Essential work, or education, where you cannot work or study from home
Please remember that if you attend the Club to play golf you should avoid gathering in groups, arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and leave as soon as possible following the completion of your round. Face Masks will continue to be compulsory in the Golf Shop (no exceptions).
Staff will be on hand to ensure we remain compliant and in line with the Public Health orders. Please also ensure that you sign in and out via the NSW Government QR Code located around the Clubhouse.
Additional updates will be provided to members early next week and I thank you once again for your support and understanding during this difficult time.