NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE
49th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
WILL BE HELD AT THE CLUBHOUSE ON MONDAY 8TH MARCH, 2021 AT 7.00PM.
- To confirm the minutes of the 48th Annual General Meeting of Members held on Tuesday 28th January, 2020
- To receive and, if thought fit, to adopt the Directors’ Report, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Statement of Cash flows and the Independent Auditors’ Report for Chatswood Golf Club Limited for the year ending 30th September, 2020.
- To elect a Board of Directors comprising: – President, two (2) Vice Presidents, Captain, Vice-Captain, Treasurer and three (3) Ordinary Directors.
- To consider and, if thought fit, to pass as Ordinary Resolutions the Resolutions relative to Directors and particular Members benefits as detailed in Annexure ‘A’ hereto.
- To transact any other business that may be brought forward in conformity with the Constitution.
By order of the Board of Directors
12th February, 2021
Note: To allow for a full and detailed response to be prepared for the Annual General Meeting, members who intend to ask a question(s) relating to the “Balance Sheet as at 30th September, 2020”, “Income Statement”, “Profit and Loss Account” and “Statement of Cash Flows”, are requested to advise the General Manager, in writing, of any such questions. All questions raised at the Annual General Meeting will be answered at the meeting, if possible. Should additional information be required to furnish an answer, a written response will be supplied after the next meeting of the Board of Directors. A copy of the Annual Report is available at Reception and can be emailed at the request of a member.